Special 20% Coupon Code - 20BLOGDISCOUNTS
Hey guys, If you're reading this Grapplers Guide Review, You are looking for coupon codes, discounts or to make sure if this course worth your money.. and so on! Once you ready to buy, You can simply use my coupon code 20BLOGDISCOUNTS to get 20% additional discounts when you check out on Jason Scully's Website here.
My name is David. I'm actually writing this post on my wife's blog (clarifying it to avoid any confusions lol) Anyway, I'm currently a BJJ purple belt. But started this journey 2007. Yup, It's been a long time.
I've been in Jason Scully's BJJ program for about 4 months right this moment, And it's been wonderful experience. I'm going to share with you my experience in details below.
Here's what I've discovered, felt, noticed:
1. Jason Scully's a BJJ Black Black and Great Business Owner As well as Internet Marketer.
2. The Grapplers Guide has been around for 10 years. From my research, It's started from 2007 which makes it 10 yrs at the moment. And You simply can't be in a business this long without giving quality products and services. 98% Businesses (Offline or Online) goes out of business in 10 years. So it's pretty impressive.
3. Jason Scully has over 100's of videos on YouTube with nothing but values. Probably you found him that way anyway.
4. Jason puts a lot of time, energy, effort also his money into this course. From what I know, He keeps improving all aspect of Grapplers Guide daily. I've joined right before he launched Grapplers Guide 2.0 but now it's 3.0
5. Grapplers Guide is very well organized course and touch all aspects of your BJJ Journey. Most courses that's out there on the market, just talk about one thing. for example, "leg lock" or "spider guard" and People sell these courses anywhere from $25 to $90. It will be way more expensive if you buy courses by courses. So especially you're just getting started with BJJ, It's a good idea to go through all different techniques in BJJ not just one. Usually in the gym, you are only able to learn things your instructors like. You can pick your own specialties later on.
6. Grapplers Guide is one of the only BJJ course online that has solid community with it. I'm also part of this facebook group, which at this moment 1500 members in it. This is actually one of the most important part of this course. You can connect with other individuals all around the world. From white belts to black belts. From skinny person to big guys.. Having a community really help you to be in the game for long term.
7. It's a life-time membership. meaning you have access to all of Jason's future programs. Like i said, I joined this right before Grapplers Guide 2.0 but now it's 3.0.
8. Video Flow Charts and Mind Maps. I'm actually like this one a lot. What I personally do is to memorize some of the charts and remind myself when i'm on the mat rolling. Especially with lower belts or on a flow rolling. It helped me to get my brain memories become muscle memories.
9. Monthly Prize Giveaways: I don't participate a lot with this. But has been give a way to the members about 20k so far. You can definitely try if you're interested.
10. Gear Discounts up to 50%
11. You can download the contents and Watch it on all of other devices.
So here's the current pricing:
So it has option for everyone. If you're low budget then you can choose 4 or even 7 installment plan. But actually you're end up paying a lot more than "One Time Payment" plan.
Whatever options you choose, You can use my special coupon code 20BLOGDISCOUNTS to get 20% additional discounts when you check out on Jason Scully's Website here.
Here's some testimonials:
I hope you enjoyed this Grapplers Guide review and Got some good idea what this is all about. Thanks for taking time reading it so far.
Don't forget to use my special coupon code 20BLOGDISCOUNTS to get 20% additional discounts when you check out on Jason Scully's Website here.
I'm looking forward to connecting with you inside of Grapplers Guide community!
Tess Product Review for causes!! All paid reviews' money, if any, goes to designated charities and causes. Thank you for support!